With an in house accredited specialist and experienced commercial team, commercial transactions and litigation are the cornerstone of our practice.
Our Commercial practice incorporates:
- buying and selling business;
- establishing and advising on trusts;
- drafting agreements, deeds and contracts;
- shareholder disputes;
- directors duties and disputes;
- consumer claims;
- employment and industrial relations;
- debt recovery;
- insurance disputes;
- estate planning and disputes; and
- general commercial advice.
Given our experience in dealing with a wide range of commercial matters, we can give accurate and cost-effective advice. Whether you have a small matter that requires attention or a complex structure or dispute, we are your lawyers.
Although our aim is to help clients avoid litigious disputes, if litigation is unavoidable, we are your best legal option. We strongly advocate for you and expertly prepare your case to maximise your prospects of success. We will be there to assist and advise you every step of the way.
We practice in the following jurisdictions:
- Local and District Courts of NSW;
- Supreme Court of NSW including Injunctions;
- Federal Court and Federal Circuit Court;
- NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT);
- Land and Environment Court;
- Industrial Relations Commission;
- Fair Work Commission;
- adjudications under the Building and Construction Industry (Security of Payments) Act;
- Fair Trading and Work Cover Investigations;
- ASIC Investigations; and
- estate and will disputes including family provision claims.
Contact us today for a obligation free discussion about your matter.